Wednesday, August 15, 2007

From The Mail

Darren writes:

wanted to say two things. first, youre a gigantic loser. second your coverage of the tech news is very selective. you say DRM is good but ignore the news on techcrunch http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/08/10/google-closes-video-marketplace-users-out-of-luck/ that says that because of drm people who bought video on Google video, can now no longer watch it. I dare you to respond to that.

Darren

Thanks for heads up Darren. Yes, I am a loser, what can I say. Still I'm not enough of a loser not to deserve any attention, apparently.

Your claim that I selectively cover stories is absurd. As far as this particular story goes -- I'll grant you a mayor Quimby response.

cutepuppy.jpg

Look at this cute puppy. Look deep into his eyes and say that I'm wrong.